Giving Light On Google Panda Update
Since its commissioning, the latest version of Google Panda has undergone several changes. After the turmoil of the early days, the Panda updates have actually proved to be a boon for companies that offer customer-centered content. In effect, it acts as an effective filter for avoiding contents of poor quality. More importantly, it negates the need for companies to engage in costly and unethical SEO practices. Since then, content has started to become a crucial part of the efforts of every website and it becomes one of the the determining factor for the success of SEO. On this post, you will see how you can use various Google Panda changes for the benefit of your business.
Search engines are now more sensitive to social media
Social media is now said to become more valued than having a channel on YouTube, Picasa, Orkut, Google and BlogSpot. Its introduction has significantly affected the strategy of search engines in that the more signal a content receives, the more chance it gets of being classified as a valuable content. This tendency to combine social media with search is not only announced by Google. Microsoft and Yahoo have announced agreements to the observation and algorithm change started by Big G. This increases the probability social media presence boosts a websites chance of appearing and ranking high on the search results. The main areas you need to explore to improve your rankings in the search engines are:
• Twitter links: Twitter Firehouse technology offers its partners the possibility of real-time search relevant content. As a result, the links you post on Twitter will be collected as data that is considered a factor in increasing the rankings of the keywords for your site.
• The public pages on Facebook: a business page on Facebook can positively influence your ranking in the search engines and provide a boost to your SEO program especially if you have a well-defined digital marketing strategy and good choice of keywords.
• Google Social Search: The “Search more Your World” feature of the search engine giant is an attempt of Google+ to classify information on the basis of a series of recommends or creation of Google+ network.
• Video Channels: Create a YouTube channel and upload interesting videos that will get you “Shares” and “Likes”.
Integrate social media into your SEO strategy
Using social media brings several advantages in terms of SEO for your business.
• Social signals: Increase the number of comments, “Shares”, “Plusses”, “Likes” and “Tweets” and your content will get noticed by the search engines. Social signals currently account for more than 10% in the organic search algorithms.
• Interactive exchanges: Consumers discuss your online brand and these discussions influence their purchasing decisions. To make sure you can guide them all the way through, you must be part of these conversations and engage your target audience to create a positive influence.
Some quick actions you can take:
• Create a Google+ business page
• Add buttons to share on social networks in all your communications
• Build networks on various social media platforms
• Create communities and engage people in discussions about your brand
• Activate “geo-tagging” capabilities
• Gather plenty of advice on social networks and implement them
How to use social media to enhance your listing
Make sure you have follow up capabilities on social media platforms and on the commenting section of your blog. If your social media activity thereafter decelerates, your ranking is likely to be penalized. Put in place a strategy in line with your abilities. A regular and consistent publication is more important than to successfully publish a dozen articles then nothing gets published for several months. In addition:
• Share quality content: Google Panda penalizes sites hosting content of low quality.
• Establish natural discussion: Identifying social communities which include people interested in your products or services and participating in discussions is something which really adds value to your rankings.
• Identify the right social media channels: All channels of social media are not likely to be as beneficial. If your goal is to target businesses, a Facebook page does not work for you. You must identify the channels that meet your business objectives.
• Employ tactics that will improve your SEO position: Due to privacy policies, social media impose technical restrictions on what data can be presented in the results. Get expert help to guide you on how to use these channels for SEO.
• Implement a strategy of keywords: Your web strategy can be executed independently and in doing this, you should know how to leverage your keyword strategy on social media.
Increased visibility creates new opportunities
Optimizing through the use of social media is complex and requires a well thought out and integrated strategy, dedicated resources and a consistent performance. It can do wonders for your business:
• You will see the most qualified visitors flocking to your website
• The “Shares”, “Likes” and tweets will increase awareness of your brand
• The Geo-tagging can help you harness “non-local” opportunities
• Your answers to the online communities can position yourself as an expert
• Stream content through social platforms can generate retro quality links
• Your social network can become a loyal customer
If you have neither the time nor the resources, consider using the services of an expert. You can benefit from his experience and also shorten the learning curve if you have a website of your own. Contact us to integrate “social media” on your website so that you can establish your own SEO strategy and improve the visibility of your brand.